Friday, November 21, 2008

That's My Boy!

Yeah, that's him. The one wearing his underwear on his head. Don't judge. It's the cool new look all the 3 year olds are rockin'. A Tupac-meets-Elmo kinda vibe. I'm thinking of adopting it into my wardrobe as soon as possible.

My boy crazy. (I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.) And speaking of my little apple, Luke turns 3 this weekend!! We'll celebrate by taking him to the Gatlinburg Aquarium where according to their website "underwater treasures await us." We're mainly going to see the sharks, which Luke is crazy about. Because anyone who would walk around with his underwear on his head definitely follows the motto to "live every week like it's shark week!" (Thank you Tracy Morgan!)

And, since I'm pretty confident Luke isn't reading my blog (along with millions of others) I'll share that for his birthday we are giving him his first big boy bike.

Luke will look killer on this hog! A shiny "Thomas the Train" number. With his Elmo Underwear Doo Rag, he's ready for the open road.

Because, as in the immortal words of Steppenwolf, he was born, born to be wild!

Happy Birthday L-Train!! Daddy Loves You!!

No comments: