Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Going Back To Cali!


Er, actually I've never been...but in honor of my first trip to California (and mad love for retro rap) I had to incoroprate a nod to LL in this post. Going Back to Cali is EASILY the greatest song ever written about California. (2Pac and Dr. Dre's "California Love" a close second...Randy Newman's "I Love L.A." in dead last). Anyways, I'm taking off to the West Coast to hang with my best friend for a few days. We're going to celebrate his upcoming wedding, see the sights and blow it out California style. Whatever that means. I'm traveling light, so I won't be posting much...unless I bump into Perez Hilton in his coffee shop and he lets me borrow his laptop.

Stay awesome,
Lance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on -- this has got to be a waaaaay better tune than any you mentioned:
RHCP sings Californication