Friday, September 7, 2007

Welcome to Observations on Faith!

Greetings! Welcome to a blog about living a life of faith.

Full disclosure: I am a struggling Christian that has few answers but plenty of questions. I am convinced that we are all God's children, and that we each stumble and scrape our knees many, many times along our path. The key is to keep getting up, learn from our mistakes and realize that God loves us, no matter what.

This is my first blog, so to be honest, I'm not really sure where it's going. I'll post some thoughts, ideas and experiences I've had along my faith journey. Hopefully I'll hear from some of you - whether you are a Christian or not. I believe we all have something to offer each other. I believe it's ok to have questions - serious questions - about faith, religion, Christianity, politics.

Jeez, did I cover enough ground with that last sentence? Well, like I said, I don't have it all figured out when it comes to my faith. Why would this blog be any different. We'll figure it out as we go along.

God bless,
lance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the blogosphere. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. I learned something new about you today, that is pretty cool. Good to know I am not the only one struggling with this at DNP or in the world!