Monday, August 18, 2008

This Blog Is About to Rock Your Socks Off!!!


Plenty of you fine readers have given me suggestions on how to make this blog better. "Learn to write"; "Have some kind of point to your posts"; "Stop dangling your participles"; and "Please stop!" are among the most common bits of advice I've received.

So what have I done with these golden bits of wisdom? I have ignored them completely.

But what I HAVE done is come up with something to make this blog more awesomer than it ever was. Created its own jingle.

But before you listen to my blog's jingle, ask yourself this question: "Am I wearing socks?" Because if the answer is YES, then hold onto them, because THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE ROCKED OFF!

That's because I brought in the legendary producer Tommy Silth to create this masterpiece. If you like what you hear - and I am sure you will - then you too can create your own jingle with legendary producer Tommy Silth. It's free and fun. Plus, he could really use the work. The 80's were tough on him.

Check it out and tell me what you think. The only criticism I have is that it needs just a bit more cowbell.

No comments: